Unbelievable Luxury Experiences of The Ultra-Rich

ADVERTISEMENT
Photo / South China Morning Post
Photo credit / South China Morning Post

Imagine traveling to New Zealand for a romantic meal on top of an iceberg? For 99% of the population, an extravagant special occasion means dropping a couple hundred dollars at a steakhouse or going on a planned vacation after saving for months. You wouldn’t believe the extravagant experiences the other 1% of the population enjoy!

Photo / Facebook
Photo credit / Facebook

Thanks to a new focus and trend, concierge services are supplying the ultra-rich with once in a lifetime experiences regularly as part of an elite membership, according to Forbes. It’s not all about the shopping sprees, Tuscan villas and the status symbols one can buy at Barneys anymore. It is about priceless experiences like attending a private dinner party for six at the Galleria dell’Accademia in front of the Statue of David.

ADVERTISEMENT

Photo / Facebook
Photo credit / Facebook

And it’s not just about unbelievable dinner experiences or customized vacations, but one of a kind experiences you would typically see in the movies; climbing the side of a mountain and spending the night there as you look out at the stars. You wouldn’t believe client’s requests!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT