Stung By Thousands of Bees and Left for Dead, He’ll Need a Miracle to Survive - Page 2 of 23 - burstdaily.com
ADVERTISEMENT
Photo credit Luvnpupz Facebook
Photo credit / Luvnpupz Facebook

A sting from a single bee hurts. But unless you are clinically allergic or your immune system is severely compromised, it won’t kill you. In fact, you would probably need to be stung ten times for every pound of body weight in order to get a fatal dose of bee venom. But do the math on this little puppy and you can see what went so terribly wrong.

Photo credit Luvnpupz Facebook
Photo credit / Luvnpupz Facebook

Bees only sting when threatened. Clearly, this puppy didn’t mean any harm but poking its nose where it didn’t belong set off the hive mentality to “attack.” Bees swarmed and before the puppy could get away, he was stung literally all over its face, body and tail. But that was just the beginning of his trauma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Photo credit Luvnpupz Facebook
Photo credit / Luvnpupz Facebook

The owners rushed their frightened pup, quivering with pain, to a veterinarian. The vet sprang into action and administered antibiotics to help quell the effects of the noxious bee venom. In most cases, a big dose of antibiotics would be enough to dampen the pain and reduce the inflammation… that is, unless you were allergic to the very medication meant to save you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT