Getting stung by a bee sucks. It doesn’t just hurt, it burns! So imagine how it would feel to be stung by thousand of bees all at once. Ouch! That’s what happened to this poor puppy … but for him, it went beyond just the pain.
Unfortunately, this pup was allergic to bee venom. After stumbling on a ground-hive full of angry bees, he was swarmed, stung thousands of times and then his poor little body went nuts when confronted by the poison surging through his body. The 10-month old pit bull mix puppy was in a really dire situation.
Puppies are naturally curious. Left to their own devices, they will get into just about anything. But no one expects it to be this bad.