Stung By Thousands of Bees and Left for Dead, He’ll Need a Miracle to Survive

ADVERTISEMENT
Photo credit Luvnpupz Facebook
Photo credit / Luvnpupz Facebook

Getting stung by a bee sucks. It doesn’t just hurt, it burns! So imagine how it would feel to be stung by thousand of bees all at once. Ouch! That’s what happened to this poor puppy … but for him, it went beyond just the pain.

Photo credit Bee Source
Photo credit / Bee Source

Unfortunately, this pup was allergic to bee venom. After stumbling on a ground-hive full of angry bees, he was swarmed, stung thousands of times and then his poor little body went nuts when confronted by the poison surging through his body. The 10-month old pit bull mix puppy was in a really dire situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Photo credit Luvnpupz Facebook
Photo credit / Luvnpupz Facebook

Puppies are naturally curious. Left to their own devices, they will get into just about anything. But no one expects it to be this bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT